WHERE SELF-DISCOVERY MEETS SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
Whether you have the next world changing idea or are just dipping your toe into the world of social enterprise, Launchpad will take you on a journey of self-discovery, diving deeply into who you are, what you care about, and how your ideas can make a positive impact on a local or global scale.
Discover your passions and how one of the fastest growing industries, social enterprise, can connect your passions and desires to help others and transform your ideas into action.
WHAT IS LAUNCHPAD?
Launchpad is a life changing experience that will:
- inspire you to explore your passions
- develop your skills and ideas
- show you the power of social enterprise
- introduce you to passionate, like-minded people from around the country who believe anything is possible
You will leave connected to a change making community, with a greater understanding of who you are and how you can change your world.
Here's what past participants had to say about their experience:
Launchpad is offered as 1 and 2 day workshops and a 2.5 day residential camp located in inner Melbourne, with follow up resources, mentoring and support.
WHAT: A series of workshops covering:
- what is social enterprise and why is it so special?
- who am I and what am I passionate about?
- how can I make a change?
This experience also includes:
- a tour of social enterprises around the collingwood area
- lunch at specially chosen social enterprises so you can see them in action
- a behind the scenes tour of Thankyou Group HQ
Here's a short video from our last tour
WHERE: Collingwood and Carlton, VIC
WHO FOR: passionate 15-24 year olds
SOUND AWESOME? REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW
AT LAUNCHPAD YOU WILL:
If you like the idea of doing what you love and helping others then Launchpad is for you!
Still got some questions? Check out our FAQ's
Got someone you'd like to share this program with? Download our program flyer
If you have any further questions or would like to talk about Launchpad more (including how we can run this for your school or community group), please email email@example.com