A five day fun-filled camping adventure during the school holidays for all young people, including those with a disability, aged between eight and sixteen years old.
Registrations are now OPEN!
Come join us at the awesome YMCA Angelsea Recreation Camp
Book before July 10th and receive 10% off!!
Date: TUESDAY 20th September – SATURDAY 24th of September.
Where: YMCA Anglesea Recreation Camp
Who: Kids aged 8 – 16 (at the time of camp)
Do you have a child with a disability? They can come too! Please contact Leigh on (03) 8397 3108 or firstname.lastname@example.org (not available Wednesdays) to discuss your child's opportunity to have a great camp experience
Camping Adventures provides one program leader for every six campers, to help ensure everyone gets the most out of the experience.
Have a heap of fun, make stacks of new friends and take on heaps of activities all run by trained and experienced program leaders.
- 4 nights
- All meals and snacks (lunchtime Tuesday – lunchtime Saturday)
- Five days of fully programmed and themed activities
- 24 hour support and supervision by fully trained and highly experienced camp leaders
- First aid support from fully qualified first aiders
- Campsite challenge activities (e.g.: flying fox, giant swing, Skateboarding)
- A take-home Memories Pack including certificate of participation, photos of camp, and copies of our daily camp newsletter
How camp works
Campers are divided into three age groups, and well as getting everything listed above, campers can look forward to getting the following out of their programs:
Junior program (grades 3 - 5)
- Introduction to the concept of camp and its boundaries and expectations
- Unique, fun experiences through camp activities
- Opportunity to develop new friendships and self-confidence
- Positive, supportive and experienced cabin and program leaders (one for every four campers)
Intermediate program (grade 6 and year 7)
- Developing positive identities, values, boundaries and expectations
- Positive role-modelling and development of self confidence
- Activities that encourage group support and development of leadership skills
Senior program (years 8 - 10)
- Focus on leadership, personal growth and challenging yourself
- Development of leadership skills and initiative
- Equipping senior campers with the tools and skills to become camp leaders
Want to know more? Or for information on how to book
Contact Leigh Ware on (03) 8397 3108 or email@example.com (not available Wednesdays)
*additional charges may apply for young people requiring additional support ratios. Please contact our Program Coordinator on (03) 8397 3108 to discuss your child's support needs.