We offer a range of on-going programs designed to assist young people in our community achieve their full potential.
Surrounded by community mentors and role models we aim to engage young people for the long term, not just through the delivery of one-off programs. Intervention, prevention and connection are our key drivers that underpin all our programs. While circumstances and background can prove challenging and difficult for young people at various stages of their lives, this is not what defines us. An ability to overcome challenges, learn coping and resilience strategies and develop a strong and healthy self esteem and physical self is critical to leading a happy and successful life. Weekly on-going youth programs, camps and retreats and special interest groups attract a diverse range of young people to our programs and are resulting in long term connectedness.
Current Programs include:
- Weekly Youth Group Programs – Tootgarook
- Annual Youth Camp
- Annual Teenage Girls Retreat
- Teenage Health & Wellbeing Programs
- Community Mentoring
- Special Interest programs – ie. photography, writing & journalism
- School holiday programs & activities
- One on one personal development coaching
- Southern Peninsula Youth Foundation Grant Program – development and facilitation of youth projects and events inspired and lead by young people
To connect with our service simply call Jeanette Horsley on 0448 916 724 or email: Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to meet your young person!