RE GRADE 1 - $25.07
||Oak Park Sports and Aquatic Centre,
563a Pascoe Vale Road, Oak Park, 3046
The Customer Service Officer will provide the best customer experience while promoting memberships and Centre programs.
• Work for an organisation that values diversity.
• Great staff benefits like free access to gyms!
The Customer Service Officer is the face of our organisation and as such it is critical that Customer Service staff display a commitment and belief in the mission of the YMCA. Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times, a key responsibility is to provide the best customer experience while promoting memberships and centre programs.
About the Company
At the Y, we believe in the power of inspired young people. A community not-for-profit organisation with 17 million participations annually across Australia. 8,000 staff and volunteers serve at more than 150 locations every day. We partner with government and private capital to deliver programs and services that include community recreation, adventure and stadium sports, camping, learn to swim, children's programs, early learning, youth services, retirement living, disability services and social enterprises.
About the Centre
The YMCA has been engaged by Moreland City Council to work together to deliver the vision of an Active Moreland for the entire Moreland community.
The YMCA's work in partnership with Council extends to all corners of Moreland however is based at the six Aquatic and Leisure Facilities in Brunswick City Baths, Coburg Leisure Centre, Coburg Outdoor Pool, Fawkner Leisure Centre, Pascoe Vale Outdoor Pool and Oak Park Aquatic Centre.
The main goal within Moreland is to create more opportunities for more people to be more active, more often, especially those who are least likely to participate in healthy and active lifestyles.
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual.
About the Role
Capabilities and Behaviours
- Approachable and engaging
- Strong attention to detail
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience in an aquatic and recreation environment (desirable)
How to Apply
Please submit: CV/Resume
- HLTAID300 Apply first aid or equivalent
- HLTAID100 Perform CPR or equivalent
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (completion online prior to commencement)
- Bullying and Harrassment (completion online prior to commencement)
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework. YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
• A national criminal history check;
• An international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
• Holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws;
• ACF Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (completion online prior to commencement)
• Two reference checks.
Any successfully appointed applicant will be required to adhere to the Safeguarding Children and Young People framework, which includes a thorough safeguarding children and young people induction and committing to upholding the safety and wellbeing of children and young people throughout their engagement with YMCA.
How to Apply